1. Open to Australian Residents 18 + years.
2. One entry per person.
3. Prize 1 “Kookabox & 43L Dometic Ice Box with Cushion” winner will receive:
• 1 x Kookabox
• 1 x 43L Dometic Ice Box with cushion
Prize 2 “tbc” winner will receive:
Prize 3 “Camping Essentials Pack” winner will receive:
• Collapsible Strainer 24cm
• Pop Up Food Containers 2 pk
• LED Mosquito Lantern
• Element tent accessory kit
• Non slip grip mat
• Oztrail Collapsible cooler
• Waterproof fire starter pack
• Waterproof matches 4 box pack
• Mozzie-B-Gone bug repellent 375ml
• Air Cushion
• Tritan Tumbler Med Assorted 4 pack
• Digital Thermometer fork
• Lifegear 4xAA LED torch
• Pop Up Laundry Basket (grey)
4. Each entrant warrants that their entry content is unique, the entrant’s own or have permission to use it.
5. Total Prize 1 Value: AU $1,000 Prize 2 Value: $300 Prize 3 Value: $200
6. Each entrant agrees to receive an automatic subscription to email communications from George Day Caravans & Motorhomes.
7. Competition will run from 0800 (AWST) Thursday 13th June 2019 – 1700 (AWST) Sunday 16th June 2019. Prizes will be drawn on Monday 17th June 2019. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email by 22nd June 2019 and will be published on the West Coast Leisure & Adventure Facebook page.
8. Winners agree and consent to being contacted in regards to publicity opportunities including but not limited to: photos, statements for press releases and travel stories, video footage etc.
9. Entry requirements– Complete the competition entry form including your name, phone number, email address and postcode
10. 1st winner will win an Ultimate Camping Pack valued at $1,000. 2nd winner will win a TBC valued at $300. 3rd winner will win a Camping Essentials Pack valued at $200. Winners will be chosen at random, if all contact information is correctly completed.
11. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. These terms and conditions apply in conjunction with any third party vendor terms and conditions.
12. Apollo RV West Pty Ltd, George Day Caravans & Motorhomes and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes lost or damaged in transit.
a. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
13. If for any reason any element of the prize/s becomes unavailable, which is out of the promoters control then a similar prize to equal value, will be awarded in lieu. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
14. Prize winners are advised that Tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), expenses, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with using any prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. If for any reason the proper conduct of this promotion is compromised due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify an entrant or cancel this Promotion.
17. Employees of the Promoter, Apollo and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
18. Fraudulent entries will be deemed invalid. To enter, entrants will be required to provide various personal information including but not limited to name, email address, residential address and contact phone number/s for the purpose of verifying eligibility.
19. Prize values are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. All prize values are in Australian dollars unless where stipulated. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in prize values.
20. All entries become property of the Promoter and will be used solely for the purpose of this promotion.
21. All personal details of winning entrants will be stored electronically at the office of the Promoter or its agency acting on its behalf in relation to this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter.
22. Each entrant agrees that the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner’s name, and locality in any media as required under the relevant lottery legislation. Entrants can also gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address below. All personal information will be stored at the office of the Promoter.
23. Apollo RV West Pty Ltd T/A George Day Caravans can vary these terms and conditions at any time and will take effect upon publishing on any George Day Caravans or West Coast Leisure & Adventure Expo websites.
24. The Promoter is: Apollo RV West Pty Ltd T/A George Day Caravans, 1950 Albany Hwy, Maddington, 6109, Perth, Australia. ABN: 88 620 922 287.